If your first priority is to be aerodynamic on your bike, the Course M-2 Race is the jersey you need. Developed in partnership with the aerodynamics experts at Alphamantis, it's designed to slice through the air. When gutter stabs are frequent, you want to have all the odds in your favor. Wind tunnel and track testing has shown that the Course M-2 Race can shave off up to a second per kilometer compared to standard bike jerseys. In addition, the laser finish at the sleeves gives your arms full freedom of movement while still keeping the fabric close to the skin. Although it's first and foremost designed to help you save energy when you're up against the wind, the Course M-2 Race also does very well to keep you dry in hot weather. It's an evolutionary marvel in cycling jerseys.
- CB Mondo: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort.
- CB M-2 : Developed in collaboration with the Canadian Cycling team, this fabric is THE most aerodynamic you can get.
- Grid 70 Air: This lightest woven mesh is super soft and stretchable. 70 g/m2
- Kite Mesh : Lightweight, ensures optimal moisture management and keeps you dry.
- CB Mondo RF: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort. Reflective pattern for additional safety.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Perforated rear gripper keeps jersey in place
- Full-length zip
- Laser-finished, aero arms
- 3 floating rear pockets reduce tension and facilitate access when filled
- Multimedia sweatproof pocket
- RTR reflective rear panel
- Reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Giro Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review