A thin-bodied lubricant which utilizes metal friction reducer technology for smooth shifting and a quiet drive train. Does not build up or become tacky; sheds dirt, mud, and abrasives. Also repels moisture and prevents corrosion.
ProLink is a quantum leap over existing chain lubrication technology ..
This product has been rated "Editors Choice" by the world's largest selling bicycle magazine "Bicycling".
These are just some of the benefits "Prolink" can deliver:
- You can have a clean dry chain 24-7.
- Cleaning with solvents is not required, ProLink cleans and lubricates.
- The molecules in the lube bond to the metal surfaces of the links to dramatically reduce friction, wear and tear on your chainset & sprockets.
- A dry lubricant, which treats the metal surfaces of the chain without coating it in an emulsion or bath of fluid that attracts dirt or grit.
- It contains no waxes, Teflon, graphite, moly or solids so it doesn't build up to be tacky or clag your chain and works just as well on cables.
- Your chain will run so smooth, clean and trouble free, you'll feel a silky smooth, sharper pedal stroke and power transmission than ever before.
- Lasts 2-3 times longer than other chain lubes, a little goes a long way.
- User friendly: drip it on, let it penetrate (1-2 mins.) And wipe off the excess with a rag, to keep your chain dry, clean and smooth.
- Will not wash off in rain or with repeated bike washing with mild detergent
- 1x 4fl.oz (118ml) Bottle of ProLink Gold
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Giro Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review