If any of the products you purchase are faulty and do not work as expected, please contact us to arrange to have them exchanged or refunded.
If the price of items you want to exchange it for is greater than the one purchased, a payment for the difference may be required.
Returns, Exchanges and Warranty
• For faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items, original and return shipping fees will be covered by Le Tour Cycles.
• For information on creating a return label and where to drop off a parcel you are returning, please contact our returns department on 1800 538 687 or email email@example.com
• Most parcels will be returned using Aust Post, however there will be some exception for oversize items due to post limitations.
• Please return within 30 days of successfully receiving your item. Return items with all packaging - include all product tags, labels & original packaging.
• Le Tour Cycles will process all returns and exchanges within two (2) working days of receiving the returned goods back.
• For warranties, please return within the products warranty period commencing from the date of successful receipt.
• Warranties will be processed by our customer service team within two (2) working days.
• All refunds will be processed within two (2) working days of approval.
• Refunds can only be made back to the payment method used for your order.
• Please allow up to five (5) days after Le Tour Cycles has completed your refund for your financial institution to take receipt of the refund into your account.