Sword 2x Wide Crankset
The Sword 2x crankset is designed for climbing. The two chainrings have a 17t gap between them, so you get a lower gear range than competitive cranks while still having high gears to push the pace downhill. And it’s designed to be as compatible and easy to own as possible: the 24mm spindle is compatible with a ton of aftermarket bottom brackets, and it’s easy to convert from a 2x to a 1x crank by installing a single chain-retaining ring in the outer position.
- Wide design optimized for 47mm chainline
- 46/29T or 48/31T chainring combinations
- 110/80 BCD
- 24mm spindle compatible with Shimano bottom brackets
- Wider gear range designed to work with Sword front derailleur and shifters
- Easy conversion from 2x to 1x
|Steel small ring, Aluminum big ring
|Narrow Wide Chainring
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Le Tour Cycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.