• Permanently mount the rack base and easily add the rack when needed
• Detaches and attaches without removing tow ball
• Has velcro straps for fast & secure bike fitting
• Individual straps for each bike
• Rubber pads protect bike frame
• Dismantles for easy storage
• Strengthened straight base
• Suits all frame materials including carbon frames and oversize tube bikes
• Tow ball not included
• Some ladies and kids bikes will require frame converter bar
This Pacific rack is suitable for fitting to motor vehicles with an Australian Standards approved tow bar with a capacity of 750kgs. This PACIFIC rack must be fitted using a 22mm or 7/8” threaded tow ball. If in doubt as to the suitability of your motor vehicle and tow bar, seek advice from a reputable tow bar fitting service. NOTE: Fitting a bicycle rack to some motor vehicles can obscure the number plate. Parts of your vehicle can also obscure the number plate. If this is the case, you will need to re-position the number plate holder on the rack with holes provided. After loading your bicycles always check that the number plate can be easily read from directly behind the vehicle. The law also requires that the number plate be lit at night. The bicycle carrier should only be used for the purpose of transporting bicycles and not in conjunction with any other use of the tow bar ie: towing and/or trailer use. The bicycle carrier should only be fitted to the tow bar at the rear of a motor vehicle and not to any other modified devices, caravans or trailers. Ensure all bolts are tightened.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Giro Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.