- High-strength aluminum alloy pressure block, stainless steel screw rod, nut, plane thrust bearing, installation is labor-saving and does not hurt the body.
- The upper/lower pressing block is made of aluminum alloy material, CNC fine turning, anodized surface, high gloss.
- A protection groove is designed for the BB86-92 series press-in bottom bracket, to protect the bearing, fit the bottom bracket, and press-in without injury!
- Material: aluminum alloy, stainless steel
- Finish: CNC machining, anodizing
- Weight: 415g
- 1. Can be pressed into most semi-concealed, external headsets and BB86-92 series on the market.
- 2. When pressing in, it is recommended to apply grease (butter) to the pressing part to facilitate installation, disassembly and maintenance.
- 3. Multi-step design, the upper headset/lower headset can be pressed at the same time.
- The total length of the screw is about 250mm and the diameter is about 12mm.
- The thread pitch is tight and fine, the lead screw is thick, and the strength is high, which is suitable for most head tube lengths.
- The bearing adopts lubricated balls, which is not easy to be crooked. There are two sets of bearings for labor-saving operation.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Le Tour Cycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.