Renthal Lock-On grips feature CNC aluminium locking collars, permanently integrated with the central core, giving the ultimate all-weather security on the handlebar. The integrated construction eliminates any movement between the grip section and the collars, which could otherwise develop over time. The handlebar grip is your key contact point for controlling your bike. Having a grip suited to your individual demands is hugely important. For this reason Renthal offer a wide range of compounds to suit every rider’s preference. This traction grip pattern was designed to give ultimate control in all conditions. The additional mechanical grip of the traction pattern means that you can retain control, no matter what the weather might throw at you.
• Developed for extreme conditions
• Palm area has increased amount of material for added cushioning
• Grip pattern is consistent across the entire grip for extended hand placement
• Forward facing finger ramps provide increased grip when pulling up on the bars
• Rearward facing angled palm grooves provide increased grip during descents and braking
• Integrated body and locking collars to prevent "throttle grip"
• Open ended pattern allows mud to be purged off the end of the grip
• Compound: Kevlar Resin
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Le Tour Cycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.