Hyperglide (HG) series 6, 7, or 8-speed compatible chain, recommended for Altus and older Alivio / STX drivetrains;
* HG technology has chamfered inner plates to optimise shifting performance on HG sprockets.
* Has a linkage hole at the end of the chain (missing link sold separately);
* Durability is assured through the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates;
* Mushrooming of the pins gives unsurpassed side-plate retention, enabling the chain to far exceed the BS/ISO standard for breaking force;
* 7.3 mm chain width, optimised for 7- and 8-speed HG drivetrains;
* 112 links, 335 grams.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Giro Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review